2015年10月21日星期三

English: Conversation





Do you always answer the phone like that? Sometimes. 
That’s not the way to answer the phone at work!
We’re supposed to be friendly and professional. I mean it我是说真的。
I wouldn’t want to tell our boss about this.
Much better! 好很多了。Becca is available. May I ask who is calling?
Here you go. 给你(递上电话给Becca
I’ll call back later. Goodbye. Why did you use a different voice? 你干嘛变声啊? 
Did he do a good job just now? 那他刚才回答得好吗?
Don’t worry. Aabron won’t even know it’s me. 放心,他不会知道是我打的电话。
Honey, aren’t you a little old to make prank calls? 恶作剧电话。These are not prank calls. They are tests.
What specials will you have next week? I want to call him next. 我想再call他一次。
Aaron told me the café phone rang a lot last night. 电话响很多次。
I can’t believe you had all those people call me! 我不敢相信你让他们打电话给我。
Look at the caller ID? He wants to know why you just hung up on him. 你为什么刚才挂他电话。

Then you have to transfer. 所以你得转车。
Then you’ll have to take one of those first. 你得先乘这些车。How much is the fare? 车费是多少?
Or you can buy a pass. I have one that lets me ride 20 times.
How was riding the bus? 坐公交车坐的怎么样啦?
Catching the bus and transferring was no problem.

没有评论:

发表评论